Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN.


 Teacher or student, hard to tell.Hi senior here . I love to grow my own 420 too .Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down. Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN.

Good time toads, rotten men, rotten kids, run of the rats, bitches with stars, hoes with hogs, wigs to caps, bald heads in the sun. Hey Dudes, duds, dawges, dates, dicks and dogs, men and mice, monsters in masks these day. Simple, slow, silly, stupid, what you know, what you want, what you can ask

You matter very much.Seasons, Reasons, Causes Tips And Tales, Monkey Year 2016, Madness Returns. Time to restore, hands to hearts, hearts to hands, good times to dances. 

Would you being an enlightened person trade head with a guy? I'm also open minded.
The TRUTH:Hi Txt me 714-230-9772.

Inline image




twisted sister is a girl, typically in college and living in a dorm, who has "her boys" - a group of ... Normal College Girl: "Twisted Sister, shut up.Rocky Jarrot,People change, memories don't. In and out of tomorrow big waves dreams in works lucky home. Tall Tales: Attention Walmart Shoppers .Dicks out of Box

LMFAO!!Eyes Open YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES. Be happy.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone!


Strange Fruit: Poor Billie, those were the times. She went to jail, served time for that song, got out and went back, more than once. Movie is out.Rules To Pay, fools, frogs, family of nuts, roads to travel, paths to cross, balls, jacks and marbles lost alone the way.EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING. Have a wonderful evening to everyone!

  Queen of the night, stars to shine bright, back in time, atonement to be done. ' “You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force.ads to share, good times with a snakes in the grass, donkeys and sluts in the herds, cows and cattle to call, cheap tricks on the side of the road. God Of War. Del Mar.

Men, mice, monsters, Micky Mouse, lights on, sons to shine, faces in the herds. Craigslist frogs, fish, and fools, lots of laughs, lots of love, lots of one lines, here is one to share. W4M. Hi there. Would you be open to getting your feet smelled for cash?You said be weird so I figured I'd reply lol. I have a foot fetish :) Weird, strange, different, interesting, witty, and wise, ways to see the world.


Marches To March, God Of War, March 4th, command of the year, fuck the battles, wars won, count more. Sons to shine, to stand out, baby boomers, on a crazy train. Retired of course, leader of the band, songs to play, on the radio, I got a brand new pair of roller skates.


Wow, marches to madness,magic, money, views to share, history to exchange, to get the ball rolling. Baby boomer, over the days of racing for bucks, out of the rat race, it is a matter of time, not money matters, stage of life yet? When?
The cheers,the chaps,the well wishes. So much to do, so many plans, going out of my head.

Classes online, how to beg,hands out, give and takes,the golden rules. Nonprofit management, for transitional veterans. 12 Houses Of May:

Florida tops the nation in new COVID cases. As they spike in its rural Big Bend, many still fear the vaccine more.


Let's do dinner soon!m4w do you want to help talk through this . Okay, let's talk about you, age, born in 1950s,
retired, self made man, on the road to new places to explore, making cash while you sleep, kind of guy. Man in yellow hat, black hat, or right hat, words in waves to share. How tall did you say, you were, I forgot, what is real, and what is a dream. Strangers online, strangers to remain, strangers in the knight, son to stand, sun to shine, dances on the sands of time. Rocks to roll, gems to roll, it is still rock and roll to me, March 4th.


 I am an author, speaker, and lover of life, travel, and fun. Time to turn the lights on, the sun is setting and the colors are better than yesterday, just my point of view, love to see the flashing colors against the blues, and the yellows that make up the sunset. Different every day, but now the blue stars are out, shooting.

Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Making things happen is my passion.  Kisses In The Air, Joys And Pains, Love Lessons Daily.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Fairy Tales daily life,adventures all the time,trips to never-lands, Peter Pan. God guys,good guys,depends on the day for some.

Adriana AgrestiFrank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Queen of the night, stars to shine bright, back in time, atonement to be done. 'You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force.ads to share, good times with a snakes in the grass, donkeys and sluts in the herds, cows and cattle to call, cheap tricks on the side of the road.
“You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force.ads to share, good times with a snakes in the grass, donkeys and sluts in the herds, cows and cattle to call, cheap tricks on the side of the road.
That's all well and good.   No apologies necessary.  No pressure from me and no cause for stress.  We're good.  I hope you have a wonderful, safe, productive and successful voyage, or voyages, at some level.

RE ZOOM MEETING: just a way to say "Hi, this is what I do" and share something beneficial.    I hope you have a wonderful, safe, productive and successful voyage, or voyages, at some level.

I can tell you're quite busy with your plans.  Unfortunately I've issues here at home that are just about to "pop" and so can't break away either.     I hope you have a wonderful, safe, productive and successful voyage, or voyages, at some level. Tschus!

The Wisdom talk I linked you to is a story about "Love of Truth".

 I hope you have a wonderful, safe, productive and successful voyage, or voyages, 
and wish you well with your plans and ambitions.
I'm glad you were able to guess my birthday from the clues I provided.  It shows you're grounded.I hope you have a wonderful, safe, productive and successful voyage, or voyag.
Alice.png 


 I hope you have a wonderful, safe, productive and successful voyage, or voyages, 
and wish you well with your plans and ambitions. Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.How to find the people who are owed money (Overages Business Manual and video training) Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'Looking back on the way things are, and the way.
awesome_photos_640_28.jpg

 I hope you have a wonderful, safe, productive and successful voyage, or voyages, 
and wish you well with your plans and ambitions. Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.How to find the people who are owed money (Overages Business Manual and video training) Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'Looking back on the way things are, and the way.
DSCN4292.JPG
  I hope you have a wonderful, safe, productive and successful voyage, or voyages, at some level. Tschus! Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.How to find the people who are owed money (Overages Business Manual and video training) Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'Looking back on the way things are, and the way.

A glassfull of sunset.jpg
...

 Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.How to find the people who are owed money (Overages Business Manual and video training) Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'Looking back on the way things are, and the way.

"Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:  Happy notes, angels on high, goodness and mercy, angels back to backs. Schools of hard knocks, sinners and saints, into the woods, trees full of snakes and monkeys, swingers from tree to tree.Don’t call me angel . 'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY .Looking back on the way things are, and the way."Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:  Happy notes, angels on high, goodness and mercy, angels back to backs. Schools of hard knocks, sinners and saints, into the woods, trees full of snakes and monkeys, swingers from tree to tree.Don’t call me angel . 'DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

I think I may be able to wait until Wednesday if you'd like to go with me. Tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest, yeah? We could eat at 'A Taste of New Orleans' maybe. If you don't want to do that...maybe we could go to Disneyland - nice weather for it - Friday would probably be best for that if you want.You sound like somebody I would like to get to know you have everything on there but fishing and ratatouille.


Men and women met and marry and live life together because they cannot face life without the other, and in a perfect world they are complete... Dream Lives: Beaches, Boats, Babes. Dances On Time Lovers, Lights, Luck And Hopes, Beaches, Boats, Ships 2.  The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.


I hear your name in certain circles .The portal to the realm of Death. To the garden of souls.Just because one person's problem is less traumatic than another's does not mean they are required to hurt less.Leaders, Rites To Reasons, Sunny And Bright, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans. In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.

Dream Lives: Beaches, Boats, Babes. Dances On Time Lovers, Lights, Luck And Hopes, Beaches, Boats, Ships 2. I hear your name in certain circles .The portal to the realm of Death. To the garden of souls.Just because one person's problem is less traumatic than another's does not mean they are required to hurt less.Leaders, Rites To Reasons, Sunny And Bright, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans. In A Quiet State:Angels come, Stars In The Darkness.Faces In The Mirror. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.




Ways to grow, expand, and explore, words in waves, salads, in groups, counting heads, good time toads, The one that writes the stories rules. ://www.amazon.com/One-Fine-Day-Nut-Grow-ebook/dp/B09781JCD2/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=bailey+battles+one+fine+day&qid=1626043930&sr=8-1
One Fine Day.: One Nut To Grow



Good times, god ties, heads to count, hats to wear: mother to me, sister to me also, dead and gone, 4 decades to count. Brother left alive, last one in the tribe, Carl Lewis Breangh, king of the piles of shit, created from the dogs. Rats to roaches, roaches to deserts, faces in the crowds.' 'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.

NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2.Tips And Tales: History Noted.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks .Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN.

May be an image of 1 person, hair, outerwear and text that says '3 THINGS TO KNOW IN LIFE NEVER BEG ANYONE NEVER TRUST NO ONE EVER EXPECT ANYTHIN FROM ANYBODY'

 



Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars.While You Were Sleep, Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies. Stop Living Someone Else's Life. Become Who You're Meant To Be...I thought 9-11 was ballsy, but this pandemic is crazy ballsy. I never thought this kind of crazy could happen!'SAY IT LOUD'.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN.

  •  People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags, Jewish rites. There is no GREATER discovery in life than learning who you truly are—and no greater FREEDOM than acting in your own radical authenticity.


  • Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars.While You Were Sleep, Fairy Tales Recaps, Witches, Fairies, Pixies. Stop Living Someone Else's Life. Become Who You're Meant To Be...I thought 9-11 was ballsy, but this pandemic is crazy ballsy. I never thought this kind of crazy could happen!'SAY IT LOUD'.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment