Wednesday, August 4, 2021

I needed that, good job, keep up the good work. It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about. L P. Hartley #writing Amy Murphy.

GOTBLUEDREAMSINAIRWORLDSCREATEDOCEANS.BLOGSPOT.COMThanks for the share, I needed that, good job, keep up the good work. It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about. L P. Hartley #writing Amy Murphy.


GO GO GO!.THE Real U. Breaking the Silence. Sent on a course, a course to the neverlands.To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.Anyone else reached that age where you gain weight if you breathe?''The biggest step in any relationship isn't the first kiss... It's the first fart.'
Good In Sweet Tips: Dogwood Buttterfly: How many Changes?Teacher, doctors, winners and losers, schools of hard knocks. Classes on the beach, cattle to run, cows and rat racers to date. Faux Rock Stars-piss offs the whole lot: Charles R. Jarrot Lovers and haters, hats and caps used to hide the horns. 7607778998- thief by credit cards. Birds of the same feathers Rachel and Sheri Jarrot, 7607778998...Not a rock star, Rachel Rocky Jarrot, Rach the same bisexual Jewish Cow. Hippo To Cum.Alone again.Out Of State, Out Of Mind, Silent Knights, On The Vines:LIGHTLOVELUCKYBREAKSDECADESOFHISTORY.BLOGSPOT.COM.


Joys and pains, lights on to stay, love and luck, games to play, dances in court, dances on the sands of time, kids and sheep, horns of love and hate, on one goat. Singing songs, dances for life, learned the lessons, more than once. Teachers and students, hats to wear, over the nines, rainbow reader.


No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself. VIRGINIA WOOLF.Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool shit in lifeStar Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me.!Traveller I needed that, good job, keep up the good work. It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about. L P. Hartley #writing Amy Murphy.



 Teacher or student, hard to tell.Hi senior here . I love to grow my own 420 too .Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN.

NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2.Tips And Tales: History Noted.Dawn of the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks.



Classes Starting Soon.The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea. My God, my God, may it never end – the sand and the sea, the rustle of the water, the brilliance of the sky, the prayer of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment