Thursday, September 3, 2020

To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power.

Image result for Babes, Bacon & Booze.

Mansion of Dreams ,Think Big,THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I do it because you said I couldn't, rings to roses, birds and bees. Classes on the beach, herds of whales, dens of snakes, dances on the beach. Green cash, green luck, green backs, rewards and bonus on acts and wishes, dreams.

Image may contain: night
Ain't nobody's business if I do:Cant tell you how many times, have saw that, faces of friends, family members, faces of foes to go.Fools, freaks, stupid and dumb, faces on Facebook, lots of love, luck, lessons, tests over time. Faces in darkness, faces hidden in far away places. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power. 
Image may contain: text that says 'SARCASM: JUST ONE OF THE MANY SER SERVICES I OFFER'
To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power. Moving up, climbing mountains, head in the clouds, birds, and bees, wings to fly. Out Of Fucks To Give: None Free. Lyon to : Fun and Games: Paths Crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment