Thursday, September 3, 2020

I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad, it helps me smile.Winds To Wings.

'"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." ~Voltaire'.Don’t worry about anything today."If I am to be strong enough to fight and struggle for freedom, I must be wise enough to embrace and cherish the times of happiness.I'm outta here. Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable.




Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Flipping lights on setting suns, out of the shadows. Lights on boat, ships of dreams, fairy tales. Tips on seven sevens, in seven days, seven stars, candles in the wind. Chances to change seven seasons t grow, flipping cards, flipping coins, seven times. Queens red and hot, hell hounds to pay, party and prey on veterans.




 The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .Cows, Cattle Runs: Frogs, Snakes And Worms: Trades .Heads up, hands out, to help you back up again. 420 friendly, located where, time to spare, walks in the park. 




Faces in a picture, family to some, friends to others.Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand.
Dog face Butterflies  : Bitch Rites , waves to be made, boats to float, in and out of time.REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING.I don't choose where to put an emotion.. I decide who to donate it to... Good night friends see you tomorrow.


~ Family events, good times...Happy Holidays, Signs To High.Hands up in the hair, what is going on, dreams, hopes, prayers, veterans on the streets. Veterans up in arms treats over the year to share. hits and misses, joys and pains, bumps in the road, how to stand up. Blue dreams, in the air, blue oceans of prayers of sinners, and saints, boats on the water. Ships to sail, dicks, dawgs, and dates, pages to turn, joys and pains, bumps in the road, experiences to last a lifetime.


'IM TELLING YOU!!! THE GUY AND THE DOG ARE WORKING TOGETHER!?!!? OH COME ON GEORGE YOU AND CONSPIRACY THEORIES!''THE GOVERNMENT SAYS "IF YOU'RE NOT DOING DOING ANYTHING WRONG, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO HIDE ANYTHING." IF THAT'S TRUE, SHOULDN'T THE GOVERNMENT DECLASSIFY EVERYTHING?'


I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.'  Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad, it helps me smile.Winds To Wings.What the fuck? Waves On Water, Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Nuts And Beans, Coins, Cards, Monkeys Tricks.


'Nature is busy creating absolutely unique individuals, whereas culture has invented a single mold to which all must conform. It is grotesque. ~Jiddu Krishnamurti'.
Down Time Dreams To Actions: American Girl: Views Of Noses, Rats To Waves, Boats To Gloats, Houses With Heat, Veterans Nightmares.Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land. New Yorkers, for the free rides. Mike Lee, Angie Agresti, big and fat, or not...to be for a belt, treats under wraps. Fun and games, trees and nuts, tips to share, glory holes to frogs. Save a whale on land: Frank Agresti, Jose A Santiago and Frank Alex Agresti.Ball In Air, Circles Of Dreams, Glory Dazes To Come.
Image may contain: 3 people, people standing and outdoor

Thanks for the reply, questions between us now, age, how tall, retired from what, steps to take,strangers to friends, friends to more, hard to say , without the stats.Here we go, on the road again.Talking heads, talking dollars, talking about, Cali being the sue me state. 

Wheels, Live And Learn, ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Glory Dazes…angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest. Angels in packs, angels in hosts, angels everywhere.
Target Lays Off 40 At Headquarters | PYMNTS.com
Dates On The Beaches,Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook? Drugs To Trade, Dances On The Water.Blue Skies, Beach Views: History On The Road. Facts, Fun, Fiction, Faces To Flip, Donkeys And Monkeys in Packs. Plenty Of Fish. "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers..Lil whores.I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.'  Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad, it helps me smile.Winds To Wings.

The Sorrows of Young .REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING.Faces in a picture, family to some, friends to others.Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand.

Lyon Sacks of Shit: Donkey Tales Rach Jay, Rachel, Sima ...SNAKES IN Grass-fags: Charms Enough: English Lessons ...PUSSY LICK THE MOST FOR ME ALWAYS SWEET. RACHEL JARROT-HAS ALL HER HAIR BACK AND HAS BEEN REGROWTH SINCE FEBRUARY.....Address: Richman Financial Corporation 9025 #301, Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211....Phone:(310) 777-7889......Hours: 
Lyon Sacks of Shit: Donkey Tales Rach Jay, Rachel, Sima .Jarrot.. SNAKES IN Grass-fags: Charms Enough: English Lessons ... I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. # Believe .Oh yes we did ...REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING.I don't choose where to put an emotion.. I decide who to donate it to... Good night friends see you tomorrow.

What do you do, with the dreams of yesterday, do you forget about,hope nobody remembers what you said, yesterday. What I think, is as long as you are not dead, keep moving forward.It is your path, your journey, your mountain left to climb, do it at your own pace.
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says '"Without deviation from the norm, progress S not possible." -Frank Zappa CER stnhemeri'


What do you do, with the dreams of yesterday, do you forget about,hope nobody remembers what you said, yesterday. What I think, is as long as you are not dead, keep moving forward.It is your path, your journey, your mountain left to climb, do it at your own pace. 

I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners.If a man does not do good himself, let him not rely on what his ancestors did!- Midrash Tehillilm.
Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.
RIGHTSREASONSSEASONSOFGIVERSTAKERS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.
This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) Coins .Flipped, games pl...



Wanted to share with you,starting an nonprofit today, have my plastic out for that, have my website already set up, it is live, have   created a support group on Facebook, have created blogs, with the name to support my dreams in works. 

Have family members, stuck on slow, and simple, on section 8, in San Diego, and they have to move. Wanted to find a property, as close to the city of San Diego, two houses on on lot, need to be 3 and 4 bedrooms each, would like swimming pool, but has to have the hot tub in the ground, on 2 or more ac, near fallbrook, or Carlsbad, Ca.

Searching now for that type of property, the first real estate agent, told me stories about when he could stop by and address the issues of my needs, and I am still waiting. Next Opening, no defined, just to let you know.

In a nutshell if you could take the time, located the property with those features, and do the paperwork, and keep on going. That is my plan for this year.

Cheers, thanks for the gifts, and looking forward to getting to the mountain to.I am a writer and I do a lot of marketing the stories that I create. Today as in now, and in the present have been working on family history, and the damages received from an government experiment, that continued for over forty years. "Peace" Much love to everyone. Songs New: Make Me: Flood - To teach, to learn.Safe Haven: Resources For Veteran: Songs New: Make Me: Flood - To teach, to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment